Monday, July 7, 2008

went to cousin house ytd to visit her and rachel (her daughter)
chat with her about what has been happening around me recently ,
talk about alot of things , she told me that if time were to turn back and she is 18 once again ,
she will party and enjoy each day like there is no tomorrow , she told me not to commit in any relationship , enjoy the teens years b4 it is too late .
what she told me ytd really knock some sense into my head , thanks cousin :)
she is the best cousin ever ,
the one i c0uld share secrets with , the one i can bitch with , the one i could rely on ,
the one i could cry to , the one who will always stood by me , the one who will give me advise , the one who will dote on me , the one who will teach me right or wrong , the one who clubs with me , the one who behave just like me :)
* ADELINE CHUA AI LENG ! you are always love by me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home