Monday, July 28, 2008

Ah heng came to look for me on sat night to hear me complain ! hahas ...

met up with alot ppl as well . know a new friend on sunday he is from my school * errs. i kinda forget his name . anyway he very and nice luhs :)

im single once and for all . im tired of all those rubbish and is time for me to concentrate on my studies * appluad pls , im finally studying * hahs
told adin that this morning , he laughed-.- , he claim that i wont study hard !!!( i will prove you wrong! )
am meeting hann tmr , finally i get to see her ! miss her tons ..
im at sis house now , blogging while waiting for her to finish her dinner!!
Sometimes , we have to lost someone in order to realise how short life is ,
how fragile people can be ,
how important it is to learn the word
C-H-E-R-I-S-H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home