Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally i've completed my entrepreneurship project * hurray *
and its time for me to enjoy and slack my school life away again :)
i miss my sis damn so fcuking much , i promise to meet her up real damn soon and it will be next wed,
anticipating ley sis * hahas
adin limzx is such an asshole , he told me there is a male ghost following me and he is a chinese wearing our ite uniform , and guess what i have to pull al my gf's to accompany me to washroom -.- ,he call me at 10 plus just to let me know that he is at his friend house at outram ! FOR WHAT HUH ..
and er zi got himself a gf , sad to say is xmm kind but er zi prefer that kind though and i don't know why .
kayson ask me to ravi's bbq tonight through steve mouth -.-
no sincerity at all man . haha , however , i still miss kayson good friend lots, he is just simply a nice guy :)
steve is a nice guy also , and so .. sis .. tsk tsk .. you should know what im trying to say yeahs :)
haloe to someone , if you are reading my blog , STOP viewing my friendster can , you got nth to do with me anymore and guess what i totally regret everything man cause i nvr know that you are such a fcuking asshole . and . . you have got nth at all my dear , pls tell your friends not to ask or even mention about things which happen ages ago . your kind assisting by keeping your mouth shut is appreciated by me and my friends .
im gg for lunch with yan yan later, and she is such a sweet lil girl, shall post a picture of her real damn soon :)


* make me smile anyone ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home