Saturday, August 16, 2008

* alike?
hann sis is feeling so stress up today cause of a lot of things that has been happening around her .,
sis dearest , don't worry ok i will be with you every step you take :)
she dedecated one song to me * michelle * i'll always be right there :)
how sweet she is sia , ppl who don't cherish her can just fcuk off from her life luh, you seriously don't deserve to be friend with her not to mention any sistership , best friends , gans or whatever shit you can think of !
another sweet sis of mine is gg to accompany me for lunch tmr , another sweet lil girl
how fortunate am i to have such nice friends and families around me , what more can i ask for ?







* cuddle me in your arms , treat me like a baby , love me with all your heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home