Monday, August 18, 2008

* pictures as promise :)
* My sis :)
* cass and apple
* jiao bin !* weilong

* retard?
* us:)
pon class today and meet up with barry , guo ping and wei long and one of his friend to slack at tm .
ok , weilong is aloy no 2 .know why cause he could not shut his mouth up due to don't what reason .
but anyway he is funny luhs, photos were taken but is inside barry's fone , once he send it to me im gonna upload it .
Wei long , pls be prepare to see your reatard face in my blog ok:)
i got the urge to drink AGAIN , damn it why am i feeling so moody recently ..
my drinking khaki sms-ed me last night , i nvr reply cause im on the phone with sis and multi-task-ing is one of my not-so hidden talent * sorry dear , and i promise i will meet you guys soon ok ..



*every women deserves to be complimented and complemented , to be love and desired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home